1. Honor & respect the American flag
2. Support and respect the law and order of the United States
3. Identify (Blacks) as Americans rather than blacks
4. Play the national anthem at all professional sporting events
5. Cease televising player images during the national anthem at sporting events
6. Refrain from supporting violence, or degrading a person’s character as a member of congress, on social media, talk shows, and in the news
7. Avoid deliberately televising misinformation by networks (broadcast and cable)
8. Prohibit censoring of a person’s or organization’s political view, discord, or speech
9. Respect all persons, the constitution, bill or rights, states election rights, and the judicial system of justice
10. Hold accountable all persons responsible and participating in destruction of public or private property
11. Avoid promotion of cancel culture endorsed by the public or private sectors
12. Avoid derogatory and demeaning of persons or companies in the news and social media
What are you so proud of?
Vietnam war cost the lives 58,000 American. We lost that war and the people in America did not know the difference. Useless war. We stayed there because the Presidents did not want to be the first American president to lose a war
US government experimented with LSD on Americans without them knowing it.
The military set off a nuclear bomb while service men watched from ditches. Many ended up dying from cancer. Out government functions by pay to play. All elections allow large amounts of money from companies, NRA and rich people
Trump had his morons attack Congress on Jan 6th and he is not in prison
Our Supreme Court is a joke, we now have 5 Republicans in black robes on the court. We have mass murder in our schools, stores, churches, malls, theaters, night clubs, concerts etc. and no one will do anything about it. Elected people and and media can lie to Americans with out being charged?
No need to play a song before sporting events, just start the game
No need to give a pledge before school starts
Keep religion out of school and politics
Republicans block $35 cap on insulin cost